By registering as a member of the MaDICT, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You agree to provide and maintain true, accurate and current information about yourself and your field interests, as collected by the site registration form.
- You agree that you will maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user account. MaDICT will not be liable for any loss of damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- All information and data submitted to this site remains the sole responsibility of the owner of the user account in whose name it was submitted. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, prejudiced, obscene, libellous, and invasive of another's privacy, racially or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not misrepresent your identity or impersonate any other individual or organisation.
- You will not collect or store personal data about other users of this site, nor harass or "stalk" others.
- You will not upload or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to publish under Malaysia law, such as: any information that infringes copyright, patents, trademarks, confidential research data, personal details of other individuals.
- You will not reproduce, publish, or further distribute any information obtained from this site without prior permission, if you are not the legitimate owner of that information.
- You will not upload or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising, "spam", chain letters, or any other form of unwarranted solicitation.
- You will not upload or otherwise make available any material that contains computer viruses, or similar software code that disrupts the functioning of computer equipment.
- You accept that the administrators of MaDICT shall have the right at any time to remove any content that violates the above Terms & Conditions, or that is in any other way objectionable.
- The administrators of MaDICT are under no obligation to retain information or files indefinitely, and shall have the right to delete such old content in the interests of data housekeeping.
- The administrators of MaDICT shall have the right to disclose your account information if required to do so by Malaysia law.
- The administrators of MaDICT shall have the right to close your account and bar you from the site, without warning or appeal, in response to any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- The administrators of MaDICT are not responsible for the content of any external web sites or resources, which may be linked to from this site.
- The administrators of MaDICT retain the right to modify this service at any future time, with or without notice. MaDICT shall not be liable for any such modification or discontinuance of service.